Drain-Spec Ltd are expanding and we are currently looking to recruit a Drainage Surveyor and a Drainage Repair Engineer.
Salary is dependent on experience.
- Maintain our client’s drain installations (pubs and restaurants) by clearing drain blockages, plumbing repairs and minor groundwork tasks.
- The position would ideally suit a multi skilled operative with drainage experience.
- Ability to drive a van is a must.
- Attend sites as instructed by company help-desk as part of reactive team.
- Planned work attendances as scheduled by company help-desk.
- Always demonstrate company expected representation to clients.
- Complete operations by liaising with site managers and company supervisors, assessing safe and efficient operations of work.
- Provide timely reports to the Company and the Client on the work done.
- Maintain the provided company vehicle and equipment to company standards.
- Contribute to team effort by carrying out related tasks as needed.
Problem Solving, Customer Service, Job Knowledge, Supervision, Scheduling, Managing Processes, Phone Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Written Communication, Training, Multi-tasking, Decision Making
Please apply in full confidence to email@example.com.