Project Title: WD6
What was the problem?
Displaced Joints and Obstruction in Pipe. The displaced joints caused leakage of water into the ground, around the pipe.
What the work consisted of?
- High water pressure Jetting
- CCTV Survey Condition Report
- Drainage Layout Plan
Work we performed:
- An initial CCTV Drain Survey was suggestively run, and within the findings there were Several Displaced Joints and Obstruction in Pipe.
- Jetting / Clearance works was recommended in addition to Lining and/or Pipe Replacement.
- High Pressure Water Jetting was required to remove the blockage at 12.4 meters depth of the sewer.
- 2nd step was to install a nine-meter structural liner.
- The last step involved a post CCTV survey, which was carried out to beyond the boundary.
- The pipes were lined, and the obstructions were removed.
- Once the work was completed, the site of work was left clean and tidy.